Our friend Richard, known around town as "that handsome British doctor," is back in Siem Reap for a few months and staying with us for a while. It was Richard who kept me sane during my months at the clinic, and I'm one of many people here who are glad to have him back in town. We had a welcome back party on Saturday, and as always, our balcony was an excellent place to entertain. I thought I'd share a few photos as a way to introduce some of our friends, old and new. (At this point, "old" friends are those we've known for more than three weeks.)
 |
| Ines, Sey, Meg, Jaz, Carol, the guy whose name I always forget, Steve, Pouey |
 |
| Joellen and Meg |
 |
| Dr Savoeurn, his brother-in-law, Joe, Sey, Sophea, Pouey |
 |
| Meg, Steve, Sey, Nemoll |
 |
| Nemoll, Seb, Richard, Carol. Joe |
 |
| Chantrea, Phearom |
 |
| Jake, Carol, Jaz, Sovann |
 |
| The whole gang |
 |
| Richard, Meg, Ines |
 |
| Dr Savouern and Ariel |
 |
| Joe, Seb, Sey |
 |
| Carol, Jake, Eli |
1 comment:
As usual, your house is the preferred hang out because of your welcoming spirit.
Post a Comment