Lots of kids in that classroom have blossomed thanks to Steve's efforts. And thanks to the generosity of many people far from here who have sent toys and art supplies and books, those kids are having an immensely richer experience than they were having six months ago.
I admire Steve's dedication to those children and the patience that allows him to work in an environment of chaos and constant change. If we came here to make some small difference, he has certainly succeeded with those 50+ kids he works with every morning.
| I'm not sure who's having more fun. |
2 comments:
I have been the one enriched by the kids, especially by my dance partner Lea.
Flexibility and creativity in the face of a whole bunch of kids of varying abilities and needs? Hmmm.... Sounds a bit like Family Play. No wonder it's working so well. Lucky kids, lucky you!
Post a Comment