The last two weeks have been busy, which explains the lack of updates here. Our friend Alison, and two of her children, Julian and Willa, came to visit us, which was fantastic! They were enthusiastic guests - they embraced the opportunity to do and see everything in Siem Reap and beyond. When I have more time to write, I'll say more about their visit, but we absolutely loved having them here.
Right now we're in a guest house in Phnom Penh, a stopping-off point on our way to Mondulkiri for a few days. Our friends Andras and Eszter have arranged this week-long trip and we are looking forward to finally seeing more of Cambodia. After roughing it a bit in Mondulkiri, we'll take a long drive to the coast and spend a few days on Koh Rong Saloem island. I'm not sure we'll have internet access in either place, but so I may be off the grid for a while, but there will be hammocks and beer and good company, so we'll be enjoying ourselves and will tell you all about it later.
2 comments:
Can't wait to hear about it. And see pictures! Have a great week.
Hope you are staying at Lazy Beach - a beautiful place. They have great food too. There is no dock at Snooky so you will need to wear swimmers to get onto the boat. Enjoy the tranquility.
Post a Comment