Monday, April 04, 2011

Practical household items for a dollar

     The other day I went looking for some of those felt pads you put on the bottom of chair legs so they don't make a god-awful noise when you move them around on the tile floor. Luckily, they were easy to find, and cheap. Even better, they were amusing.


     The front of the package reads:

TO BE FIX THE
WOOLEN GLUE
ON YOUR LOVE THINGS
BUBBLE COLLECTION
12 PIECES



     Even better were the instructions on the back:

Purposing in Use:
1. To be fixed on an end of the legs of tables of chairs 
to protect from erashing to a delicate floor 
as wood pake floor resin mat, vinyl tile, and other furnitures.
2. To be fixes on the wall in your bathroom or toilet.
for releasing smash from the door opened.
3. To be fixed on all kinds of your things, 
to protect from tracing cracking, and damages.

To Be Carefull:
It should be better if you clean the area with sandpaper
 or something like this full smoothingly, 
before fixed on WOOLEN GLUE.


     I've always wondered how best to release smash from the door opened, and I will definitely clean full smoothingly before I install WOOLEN GLUE on my love things.

     A similar (but far less amusing) item costs $4.99 on Amazon.com. These cost $1.

1 comment:

Janice E. Cable said...

At Pearl River Mart in Gotham, I got a set of these little plastic mice with LEDs called "Party Rats." The package read "Whether you're out at a rave with a few hundred of your closest friends or plugged in for a night of night blogging, Party Rats are the fun way to have fun."

Party Rats: $5.95

Entertainment: priceless