Sunday, February 19, 2012

Our nest empties once again

     For those who are wondering, Jaz and Sovann left yesterday morning for Bangkok, and right now they're somewhere between Kuwait and New York. It was an intense week, and perhaps someday I'll write about it, but while I still suffer from an inability to construct an interesting sentence, you should catch up on Jaz's blog here if you haven't already. I'm hoping jet lag won't stop her from writing again soon.

      Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anne Damrosch said...

Oh, I can imagine why you don't feel like saying much right now. I have never quite gotten used to my kids leaving.

Ann Dillenbeck said...

Thanks for the link to Jaz's blog - she's a thoughtful writer! What a big journey for her and Sovann, both in miles and experience. Our daughter Ellen just took her first lengthy raod trip with a friend, accompanying her to a music audition, staying in a motel, etc. - and that was a big deal for us! Like Jaz's, your experience is muc more intense! Hope you and Steve can savor the time together along with missing the younger set . . .