Friday, December 10, 2010

Things I sometimes ride past on my bike













2 comments:

Diabetes Support Groups said...

Jess, you may call it compulsive blogging, and it may seem a chore now, but who knows where your writing will take you. Your writing is easy to read, humorous at times, articulate and smart. You could be a stringer sometime for an international news organization, or you could write books, fiction of non-fiction. I didn't really start writing (besides magazine editing and environmental policy-making and advocacy until my sixties and moving to Hawaii. I have written about everything I have done in this past decade, and wile moving down this road for a while.
Your photography is improving to a professional level. I am thrilled that you carry the good Whitney name on your journey.

Jess said...

I wouldn't call blogging a chore at all - I do it when the mood strikes and I have something to say. Of course, this week it appears that I cannot stop myself and I've posted daily, even though all this lovely free time might imply I have less of interest going on to write about...

I hate to admit it, but I'm just enough of a data- and numbers-focussed kind of girl that it's been kind of fun to look at blog stats every day and see if I can keep the momentum rolling.

Anyway, thanks for your comment, Tom.